God Forgave my Sin (Freely, Freely)


                       I
              D            Bm   Em         A7
God forgave my sin in Jesus’ name.
                 Em        A7    D           D7
I’ve been born again in Jesus name.
            G          D          G          D
And in Jesus name I come to you
                    F#m             Em       D
To share his love as he told me to.

Refrain:
        A7       D                 Em              A7
He said:  Freely, freely you have received
                       D  G  D
Freely, freely give.        Go in my name and
       Em                A7                                         D
because you believe, others will know that I live.

II
                D       Bm   Em         A7
All pow’r is giv’n in Jesus’ name,
               Em        A7    D           D7
In earth and heav’n in Jesus’ name.
            G          D          G          D
And in Jesus name I come to you
                       F#m             Em       D
To share his pow’r as he told me to.

III
             D         Bm   Em         A7
God gives us life in Jesus’ name
         Em     A7    D           D7
He lives in us in Jesus’ name
            G          D          G          D
And in Jesus name I come to you
                         F#m             Em       D
To share his peace as he told me to.

No comments: